North America > United States of America > Mid-Atlantic > New Jersey > Gateway > Union County (New Jersey) > Central Union CountyJump to navigation Jump to search
Central Union County is a region of Union County, New Jersey.
Towns and villages
- 1 Cranford — a township with a charming downtown
- 2 Garwood
- 3 Kenilworth
- 4 Mountainside
- 5 Roselle
- 6 Roselle Park
- 7 Westfield — known for its great shopping areas
- Miller-Cory House Museum, 614 Mountain Ave, Westfield, ☏ . Temporarily closed as of Aug 2021. A farmhouse built in 1740 that provides a window into 18th-century farm life.
- 1 Mohawk Park, 20-24 Mohawk Dr, Cranford. A park with a playground.
- Emma's Brick Oven Pizza & Cafe, 101 Union Ave North, Cranford, ☏ . Nice location in downtown Cranford, busy ambience and great menu. $10-15.
- Turning Point, 137 Central Ave, Westfield, ☏ .
- The Office Beer Bar and Grill, 3 South Avenue West, Cranford, ☏ . Amazingly good selection of beers.