Chagrin Falls is east of I480 and I271, and north of US 422
- 1 Chargrin Falls. A waterfall in downtown Chagrin Falls.
- Chagrin Valley Little Theatre, 40 River St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 2 ASM Headquarters and Geodesic Dome.
- South Russell Village Park. Lots of open space to use for a myriad of activities.
- 1 Whitesburg Nature Preserve.
- 2 Chagrin Valley Little Theatre (CVLT), 40 River St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Downtown Chagrin Falls boasts plenty of one of a kind boutiques and shops without the bustle of a city. Jewelry, clothing and shoes define the theme to many of the shops but other types do exist. Be sure to visit Mac's tobacco pouch for a cigar or, if you are in need of winter gear, head to Geiger's Ski & Sport Haus located right next door.
- 1 Jekyll's Kitchen, 17 River St., ☏ . Used to be Blake's. Jekyll's has great food and an outdoor bar and patio right in the center of town.
- Umami Asian Kitchen, 42 North Main St., ☏ .
- Gamekeeper's Taverne, 87 West St., ☏ . A mainstay of Chagrin Falls. Gamekeeper's serves good food in a rustic, cozy atmosphere. It is attached to the Inn of Chagrin Falls.
- Taylor's Place, 152 Bell St, ☏ .
- 2 Yours Truly, 30 North Main St., ☏ . A popular place for breakfast and lunch. Be prepared to wait 5-10 minutes on the weekends for a table.
- Fresh Start Diner, 16 North Main St., ☏ . Typical small town diner with a healthy twist. Always good and consistent.
- Augie's Pizza, 5210 Chillicothe Rd., South Russell (corner of Rte. 306 & Bell), ☏ . Sun 12PM-9PM, Mon-Thurs 11AM-9PM, Fri 11AM-10PM, Sat 12PM-10PM. Augie's Pizza is a family run Italian restaurant. $.
- 87 West Wine Bar, 87 West St.. A restaurant and wine bar that provides a unique ambiance that is romantic yet fun.
- Rick's Cafe, 86 North Main St., ☏ . A favorite place to grab a burger or ribs and a beer. The indoor area features a nice bar surrounded by flat screen TVs and the outdoor area is great when warm. Great live bands entertain at Rick's around 3 times a month so be sure to check their website before going.
- Inn of Chagrin Falls, 87 West St, ☏ . Cozy unique rooms located only a block away from the center of town.
- The Hillbrook Inn, 14800 Hillbrook Dr., ☏ . A quaint bed and breakfast nestled in the woods by a picturesque river, Hillbrook also serves as a club. The Tudor mansion transports patrons back in time to 16th century England and its character adds a touch of elegance to any trip. The Inn is very quiet and has very good food.