North Charlotte is a large conglomeration of neighborhoods in Charlotte. Since it is not a unified district, it has no official boundaries; however, it is generally recognized to be bordered by Sunset Road to the west, Uptown Charlotte to the south and University City to the east.
The following neighborhoods are located in the district.
- Highland Creek
- Mallard Creek
- Sunset Road
- 1 Mallard Creek Park, 2945 Johnston Oehler Rd, ☏ . Community park located in the Mallard Creek neighborhood of North Charlotte.
- 2 Nevin Community Park, 6000 Statesville Road, ☏ . 200-acre urban neighborhood park located along Statesville Road in the Derita neighborhood of North Charlotte.
- 3 Hornet's Nest Park, 6301 Beatties Ford Rd, ☏ . 150-acre urban neighborhood park located in the Sunset Road neighborhood of North Charlotte.
- 1 NorthLake Mall, 6800 NorthLake Mall Drive, ☏ . Two-storied upscale mall featuring Dillard's, Macy's, Belk, and numerous other retail stores and restaurants.
- 2 Perimeter Woods, 10150 Perimeter Parkway, ☏ . Shopping center located in NorthLake neighborhoods featuring Best Buy, OfficeMax, PetSmart and numerous other retailers.
- 3 NorthCrest, 9840 NorthLake Centre Parkway, ☏ . Outdoor shopping center featuring Target, REI and numerous smaller retail shops and restaurants located in the NorthLake neighborhood.