- 1 Lewis County Historical Museum, 599 NW Front St, ☏ . Regional history museum housed in the former railway station.
- 2 Veterans Memorial Museum, 100 SW Veterans Way, ☏ .
- 3 Claquato Church, 125 Water St. One of the oldest standing churches in Washington State, built in 1858.
There are several chain hotels & motels located off of the 13th St (SW Parkland Dr) Exit of I-5 (exit #76). Ideal for travelers passing through along I-5 by car:
- 1 Best Western Park Place Inn & Suites, 201 SW Interstate Ave, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: . Check-in: 2:30PM, check-out: 12:00PM.
- 2 Relax Inn, 550 SW Parkland Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 2:30PM, check-out: 12:00PM.
- 3 OYO, 122 SW Interstate Ave, ☏ . Check-in: 3:00PM, check-out: 11:00AM.
The following is located off of the SR-6 Pe Ell-Raymond Exit of I-5 (Main St) (exit #77):
|Routes through Chehalis|
|Seattle ← Centralia ←||N S||→ Kelso → Portland|
|Aberdeen ← Centralia ←||W E||→ Mossyrock → Yakima|