Cheney is accessible from Interstate 90, take exit 270 onto State Route 904 to Cheney. Driving up from the south, S. Cheney Plaza and S. Cheney Spangle Roads are options as well.
The closest airport is the Spokane Airport(ICAO:KGEG). Rental car facilities, public buses, and taxis are available.
There are public bus connections to and from the downtown Spokane bus plaza, bus routes are available to Cheney(Routes 29, 64). The coronavirus pandemic may affect service, contact the Spokane Transit Authority if you need additional information.
- Eastern Washington University
- Cheney Historical Museum
- Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge. Bird & animal sanctuary on 16,000 acres of permanent & seasonal wetlands with hiking trails, located immediately south of Cheney. Take tick precautions and check yourself and your clothing after visiting.
- Mason Jar, 101 F St. Breakfast, Sandwiches, Salads, Pastries.
- El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant, 505 2nd St.
- Gerardo's Mexican Food, 723 1st St, ☏ .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 111 Betz Rd, ☏ .