Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > England > West Country > Dorset > Abbotsbury
Abbotsbury is situated on The Fleet on the Jurassic Coast under a steep hill.
Nearby West Bexington is famous as the home of the Dorset Naga, one of the hottest chili peppers in the world.
There is also a good bus service (X53) along the Jurassic Coast.
- 1 Abbotsbury Swannery. Watch feeding time and see the cygnets hatching from mid May to late June.
- 2 Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens.
- 3 Abbotsbury Abbey and Abbey Barn.
- 4 Abbotsbury Castle.
- 5 St Catherine's Chapel.
- 6 Chesil Beach.
- The Abbey House, Church St, ☏ .
- The Ilchester Arms, 9 Market St, ☏ .
- The Manor Hotel, Beach Rd, West Bexington, ☏ . Few rooms with bar and restaurant
- 1 The Seaside Boarding House, Cliff Road, Burton Bradstock DT6 4RB, ☏ . Restaurant with 9 rooms on clifftop above Hive Beach. Eclectic but stylish decor, great dining. B&B double from £200.