China Danxia is a natural world heritage site, composed of 9 components in various parts of China.
The Danxia landform is red sandstone cliffs that have been shaped by tectonic uplift and erosion. Reportedly unique to central, eastern and southern China, 9 of the best examples of such landforms were listed by UNESCO as a world heritage site in 2010.
- 1 Chishui - West Section.
- 2 Chishui - East Section.
- 3 Taining - North Section.
- 4 Taining -South Section.
- 5 Langshan.
- 6 Danxiashan, near Shaoguan.
- 7 Longhushan: Longhushan Section.
- 8 Longhushan: Guifeng Section.
- 9 Jianglangshan.