Jump to navigation Jump to search
Road access in the area is provided on the county road DJ 693, in length of 9km, connecting with international highway E70 Timișoara - Stamora Moravița. Connection between Ciacova and Timișoara is made also by the railway Jebel-Gier.
- 1 Defense Tower (Cula Turcească). From the old fortress only the defense tower (14th century) still survives today. Locals call it "Cula".
- Turkish Bridge (Podul Turcesc). On county road Ciacova - Cebza,therr is also found a bridge built by the Turks, also with specific architectural elements, called by the locals Turkish bridge, now unused.
- Serbian church dedicated to Mother of God (Biserica Sârbeasca Maica Domnului). Built between 1746-1768, with an iconostasis and murals painted in 1771 by Dimitrie Popovici.
- 2 Roman Catholic Church. Gothic church from 1871-1890.
- Orthodox Church. In Byzantine style, is from 1907.
- Memorial House of Dositej Obradović. Dositej Obradović important Serbian writer.
- 3 Cebza Monastery (Mănăstirea Cebza).