Jump to navigation Jump to search
Interstate 5 and Interstate 710 pass directly through the City of Commerce.
- 1 Commerce Casino, 6131 Telegraph Rd, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 24 hours. Racebook self-service stations open at 10AM, and staffed windows at 11AM. Card club, racebook, and hotel. Note there are no slot machines at this casino. Must be 21 or older.
- 1 Citadel Outlets, 100 Citadel Drive (off Interstate 5 at Atlantic Blvd), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 10AM-9PM. Outlet shopping center built behind the historic faux Assyrian facade of the Samson Tire and Rubber Company. If you enter from Smithway St., be sure to take a drive around to the Telegraph Rd. entrance to see the architecture.
- 1 Travelodge Commerce, 7810 E. Telegraph Rd, ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Free Continental breakfast, free wi-fi, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. No pets allowed. $94.
- 2 Crowne Plaza Hotel, 6121 E. Telegraph Rd, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Located adjacent to the Commerce Casino. $5/day parking fee. Free wi-fi. Pool and fitness center. No pets allowed. $160-340.
- 3 DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles - Commerce, 5757 Telegraph Road, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: Noon. Non-smoking, no pets. Amenities include fitness room, pool, children's activities, gift shop, and lounge.
Downtown L.A. is about 5 miles away, but it can take 45 minutes to get there during traffic.
|Routes through City of Commerce|
|Downtown LA ← East LA ←||N S||→ Downey → Santa Ana|
|Alhambra ← East LA ←||N S||→ Lynwood → Long Beach|