Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Octavian Goga Memorial Museum, Strada Principala, nr. 4, Drumul European E60, localitatea Ciucea, jud. Cluj, ☏ . Tuesday to Sunday 10:00-17:00. A museum dedicated to the Romanian poet Octavian Goga. The museum is composed of several wood houses and a mausoleum. Inside there are a collection of old countrymen clothes and exchanged mails of the poet. Octavian Goga was a famous traditional Romanian poet (1881-1938) and also minister several times.
- 2 Bears' Cave (Peștera Urșilor).
- 3 Focul Viu Glacier Cave (Peștera Ghețarul de la Focul Viu).
- 4 Cetatea Rădesei Cave (Peștera Cetatea Rădesei).
- 5 Ponor Fortresses (Cetățile Ponorului). One of the biggest carstic complexes in Romania.
- 6 Galbena Gorge (Cheile Galbenei).
- 7 Leșu Lake (Lacul Leșu).
- Route 60 Restaurant Pensiune, DN1, Nr. 181 (a few km west of Ciucea), ☏ . A truck stop kind of place with a restaurant and lodging.