Jump to navigation Jump to search
Clarkston is a city in the Palouse region of eastern Washington.
- Hogan's, 906 6th street, ☏ +1 509 7586311. friendly atmosphere, great service, if you're lucky you might catch a live band for a 5 dollar cover charge.
- Best Western RiverTree Inn, 1257 Bridge St, ☏ +1 509 758-9551, fax: +1 509 758-9551.
- Motel 6, 222 Bridge St, ☏ +1 509 758-1631, fax: +1 509 758-4942.
- Chief Timothy Park, 13766 Highway 12 (7 miles west of Clarkston on Highway 12 & Silcott Grade Road). At the location of a Nez Perce settlement. Includes the Alpowai Interpretive Center.
- Field Springs State Park (From Clarkston, go 30 miles south on SR 129). A remote 792-acre camping park. The 4,500-foot heights of Puffer Butte give you a view of three states and the Grande Ronde River.
|Routes through Clarkston|
|Walla Walla ← Pomeroy ←||W E||→ Lewiston → Missoula|
|END ←||N S||→ Asotin → Enterprise|