Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Farmer's Market. Held between May and early October, on Pollasky Avenue between 3rd and 5th streets, Friday evenings from 5PM-9PM. Local farm produce, prepared foods, and free live music.
- Clovis Rodeo. The last weekend of April. Includes Saturday morning parade, dance, and rodeo competitions Thursday through Sunday.
- Big Hat Days (Old Town Clovis). The first full weekend of April. Includes music, rides, home & garden show, food and crafts booths
- Strawberry Jamboree. Car show in May, held in the Sierra Vista Mall parking lot.
- ClovisFest. In late September. Hot air balloons take off from the rodeo grounds early Saturday morning, with bbq contest, carnival, food and crafts boots in Old Town.
- Wild Water Adventures. An outdoor water park open between Memorial Day and Labor Day. It originated as Clovis Lakes and retains some elements of that, which includes fishing, horseshoe pits and volleyball.
- Old Town. Approximately between Clovis and Woodworth Avenues, and between 3rd and 7th streets. Lots of antique, collectible and knick-knack shops.
- 1 Sierra Vista Mall, 1050 Shaw Ave, ☏ . M–F 10AM–9PM, Sa 10AM–8PM, Su 11AM–6PM. An indoor mall with an outdoor area with a movie theater near the intersection of Clovis and Shaw avenues. Anchor stores are Sears and Kohl's, with a Target store across the lot from Kohl's.
- 1 Sandy's Country Junction, 532 Clovis Ave, ☏ . Open only for breakfast and lunch, featuring traditional breakfast fare, burgers and sandwiches
- 2 Luna Pizzeria, 349 Pollasky Ave, ☏ . Hearty Italian fare and pizza.
- Americas Best Value Inn (formerly Rodeo Lodge), 1616 Clovis Ave, ☏ .
- Best Western Clovis Cole, 415 Clovis Ave, ☏ , fax: .
- Comfort Suites, 143 Clovis Ave, ☏ .
- Homewood Suites by Hilton, 835 Gettysburg Ave, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12 noon. Free breakfast, light dinner, and high-speed Internet.