Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Glad-Peach Festival. Occurs the first weekend in August as an annual celebration of the gladiolus flowers and peaches.
South of Coloma and the highway exit are a number of places to sample and purchase locally grown and made produce.
- Chocolate Garden, 2691 Friday Road. Handmade chocolates
- Vineyards Gourmet, 3251 Friday Road. Chocolates and Fudges
- Grandpa's Cider Mill, 2941 Friday Road.
- Fruit Acres, 3452 Friday Road. Farm Market & U-Pick
- Contessa Wine Cellars, 3235 Friday Road.
|Routes through Coloma|
|Michigan City ← Benton Harbor-Saint Joseph ←||W E||→ Kalamazoo → Ann Arbor|