Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crateus is a city in Ceará.
Bus station about 2 km from the centre.
- Frequent buses to Tianguá, from where there are good connections to Sobral, Fortaleza, Teresina and beyond, on the main interstate highway.
- To Juazeiro do Norte by TransCeará, 3 daily, 7-8 hours, R$ 35.
- To Fortaleza
- To Teresina by Barroso at 06:00, 7 hours, 3 of which are on bad dirt roads, R$ 40.
This is allegedly where the Brazilian moto taxis were born in the 1990s. Must be at its most sofisticated.
- Pousada Rodoviaria. Not very clean Double R$ 25.
- Internet at New Center by the cathedral. R$ 1/hour.