North America > United States of America > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Forgotten Coast > CrawfordvilleJump to navigation Jump to search
The Crawfordville Highway is the main road, and goes from the north of the town to the south.
- 1 Apalachicola National Forest (Take Road 13 from Crawfordville).
- 2 Edward Ball Wakulla Springs State Park, 465 Wakulla Park Drive, Wakulla Springs, ☏ . 8AM to sundown. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is designated as a National Natural Landmark. Contains the Wakulla Lodge, a full-service hotel. A number of movies were shot here, including several Johnny Weissmuller Tarzan movies, Creature from the Black Lagoon and Night Moves. $6.
- Shadeville- nearby junction on Highway 61
- Sopchoppy- small town southwest of Crawfordville
- Tallahassee- state capital of Florida
|Routes through Crawfordville|
|Apalachicola ← Sopchoppy ← Jct W E ←||SW NE||→ Tallahassee → Tifton|