Cundinamarca is a department of Colombia.
- Bogotá — the national capital, surrounded by, but not technically part of the Cundinamarca Department.
- Funza — a friendly, but otherwise non-notable suburb of Bogotá.
- Fusagasuga — famous for its spring-like weather and its flowers (especially orchid plantations).
- Girardot — tropical climate only 3 hours from Bogota makes that town a popular destination.
- Suesca — a popular week end destination for bogotanos. Excellent rock climbing.
- Zipaquirá — at 40 km north of Bogotá, and known for its Salt Cathedral.
Some of the roads outside Bogota are quite basic and 4WD can be an advantage.
Salt Mines of Zipaquira and Nemocon
Lake at Guatavita