Jump to navigation Jump to search
- BR-116 passes by near the eastern end of town, connecting from Lages and eventually Porto Alegre in the south, or from Santa Cecília and eventually Curitiba in the north
- BR-470 connects from Campos Novos in the west or Blumenau in the east
- 1 Antonio Granemann de Souza Historical Museum (Museu Histórico Antonio Granemann de Souza), Praça da República, 20, ☏ . This museum's collection focuses on items from the Contestado War, a series of battles between rebels and the Brazilian government between 1912 and 1916, fought over a swath of territory disputed between Santa Catarina and neighboring Paraná.
- 2 Igreja Matriz Imaculada Conceição, Av. Frei Rogerio, 34, ☏ .
- Restaurante e Pizzaria Calábria, Rua Cel Vidal Ramos, 691, ☏ .
- Restaurante Nossa Senhora das Graças, BR 470 - Km 251, ☏ .
- Paris Hotel, Rua Cel Vidal Ramos, 1026, ☏ .
- Tortato Palace Hotel, Rua Cel Vidal Ramos, 1156, ☏ .
|Routes through Curitibanos|
|Lages ← Correia Pinto ←||S N||→ Santa Cecília → Mafra|