Western Delhi consists of four administrative districts - North, North-West, West, and South-West.
There are many metro lines that take you to Delhi's western districts. The Green and Red Lines cover Northwestern Delhi, the Blue Line goes across the pure west of Delhi, while the Southwest is connected to the Orange Line (also known as Delhi Airport Metro Express because the airport stations are on the line too).
The Pink Line extensively covers inner West Delhi, with a connection to the Orange Line as the Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus stop.
- 1 Azaad Hind Gram, National Highway 10, Block C, Tyagi Vihar, Ghevra (Tikri Kalam on NH-10, bus 926 to Ajad Hind Gram Tikari Pyaoo stop, or Mundka Metro Station 3 km east), ☎ . 10:00-18:00. A tourist complex dedicated to Netaji (respected leader) Subhash Chandra Bose, a leader in the Indian independence movement. Currently closed due to Metro construction.
- 2 Dwarka baoli.
- 1 Rajouri Garden Market, Ring Road, Sharda Puri (Metro Blue to 'Rajouri Garden' or Bus 81, 442, 448,448A, 479, 508, 529, 529EXT, 567, 567A, 568, 568A, 569, 569A, 569EXT to stop 'Rajouri Garden'). A famous shopping area, the largest mall complex in Delhi. It offers a variety of both national and international clothing brands, such as United Colors of Benetton, Levi Strauss, Marks & Spencer and Bossini. Excellent place to shop for weddings as well as everyday clothing.
- 2 Pacific Mall, Tagore Garden, Najafgarh Road, ☎ . 11:00 - 23:30. One of the leading shopping malls of West Delhi. Over 130 global and Indian brands are here offering all types of fashion and food. There is also a multiplex cinema and bowling arcade.
- 3 District Centre, Janak Puri (mini Nehru Place) (Janakpuri West Metro Station). Daily. You will get computer goods quite close to the prices available in Nehru Place. Parking is not as big a problem.
- 4 Wazirpur Commercial Complex, in Wazirpur Industrial Area. - The prices are competitive and around that prevailing in Nehru Place.
- 1 Om Sweets, GL- 23, Jail road, Hari Nagar, ☎ , , e-mail: email@example.com. 9 AM - 10:30 PM. Both a sweet shop and casual multi-cuisine restaurant with a strong emphasis on quality and hygiene.
- 1 Aman Palace, A-40 Vishal Enclave (Opposite TDI Mall, Rajori Garden), ☎ , , . Check-in: 12:99, check-out: 12:00. Basic hotel - next to KFC. ₹2,200-3,500.
- Caravan Homestay, 1/13 Tilak Nagar, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A small and cozy homestay in Delhi that houses a friendly Indian family with well maintained, clean and affordable rooms. ₹4,500.