For detailed information about Public Transport from the Devizes town website.
- The Trans-Wiltshire Express (no.49) from Swindon via Avebury to Trowbridge
- From Bath via Melksham on the X272
- From Pewsey using the Connect 2 Wiltshire Service
- From London, leave the M4 at Junction 15; take the A346 to Marlborough, then the A4 and the A361 to Devizes
- From Bristol via the M4 - leave the M4 at Junction 16 and take the A3102 and then A342 to Devizes via Calne.
- From the south east - follow the M3 to Junction 8 and take the A303 and A342 via Ludgershall.
- From the south - follow the A350 to Semington and then the A361 to Devizes
Wiltshire Museum, 41 Long Street (South of the Market Place), ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Mon-Sat: 10-5, Sun & Bank Holidays: 12-4. Britain's best Bronze Age Archaeology collection displayed in new award-winning galleries. Includes finds from the Stonehenge and Avebury World Heritage Site. £5, £4 concessions, children under 16 free..
Kennet and Avon Canal. The canal runs through the town, with the spectacular flight of 26 locks at Caen Hill. At the Wharf in Devizes is the Canal Museum, with cafe and canal boat trips.
Travelodge Hotel - Devizes, London Rd., ☎ .
The Castle Hotel, New Park St., ☎ .
The Bear Hotel, 2-3 The Market Pl., ☎ .
Devizes Area Accommodation Providers, ☎ . Telephone our accommodation line to easily find somewhere to stay