Located off I-15
Dillon is a small town that can be easily traveled on foot.
- Beaverhead rock.
- Beaverhead national forest.
- Fishing. Beaverhead and Bighole rivers offer world class trout fishing.
- Hiking. Dillon is surrounded by the Rockies and offers a many hiking trails.
- Rodeo. Dillon labor day rodeo is well known throughout the area and features concerts from well known country stars.
Dillon has several national food establishments such as Pizza Hut and KFC but is also has many well liked local establishments.
- Blacktail Station.
- Buffalo Steakhouse. Located south of Dillon by Clark Canyon Reservoir
- Klondike Inn.
- Lions Club.
- Papa T's. Local establishment well know for its pizzas and cottage fries.
- Sparkys garage. 50s themed sandwich shop next to Western Montana College.
- Stageline Pizza. Local pizza establishment.
There are several small town bars located in Dillon; the most famous being the Metlen.
- Club bar.
- Dillon bar.
- Metlen. Unique bar located in a rustic old hotel.
- Moose bar.
Dillon offers many hotels for the weary traveler.
|Routes through Dillon|
|Helena ← Butte ←||N S||→ Dubois → Idaho Falls|
|END ←||SW NE||→ Jct E → Ends at W E|