Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dimapur is in Nagaland, north east India.
- 1 Dimapur Airport (DMU IATA). IndiGo has Boeing flights to Dimapur from Kolkata and Delhi while Air India Regional flies Airbus A320 on a bi-weekly basis from Kolkata and Dibrugarh.
Dimapur is linked by train or bus. It is the one of most important railway stations of the region. There are direct trains from New Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore and Chennai.
- 2 Dimapur railway station.
- 1 Dimapur Ao Baptist Church (Ao Babtist Church). The largest church in Asia.
- The residence of Hirimba.
- Green Park- A nice place to hang out with beautiful lakes around.
Plaza one of the oldest restaurant in Dimapur offers varieties of cuisines including Indian dishes at a very reasonable price, Breeze, Ne-li etc.
The Beijing restaurant offers variety of Chinese food at decent price
Being a strict Christian Revival state, Nagaland has officially banned all sales of alcohol. However, it is widely available on the black market.
Splurg Hotel Saramati considered a four star has all the facilities, Hotel Tragopan, Hotel Senti, Hotel Ne- Li
- North to Golaghat, one of the oldest urban centres, and administrative divisions of Assam, since 1839.
- Dimapur is connected to all important cities by rail or by bus. There are bus services for Guwahati, Golaghat, Imphal, Kohima, Jorhat, Tinsukia and some other cities.