- 1 Dimapur Airport (DMU IATA). IndiGo has Boeing flights to Dimapur from Kolkata and Delhi while Air India Regional flies Airbus A320 on a bi-weekly basis from Kolkata and Dibrugarh.
- 2 Dimapur railway station.
- 1 Dimapur Ao Baptist Church (Ao Babtist Church). The largest church in Asia.
- The residence of Hirimba.
- Green Park- A nice place to hang out with beautiful lakes around.
Plaza one of the oldest restaurant in Dimapur offers varieties of cuisines including Indian dishes at a very reasonable price, Breeze, Ne-li etc.
The Beijing restaurant offers variety of Chinese food at decent price
Being a strict Christian Revival state, Nagaland has officially banned all sales of alcohol. However, it is widely available on the black market.
Splurg Hotel Saramati considered a four star has all the facilities, Hotel Tragopan, Hotel Senti, Hotel Ne- Li
- North to Golaghat, one of the oldest urban centres, and administrative divisions of Assam, since 1839.
- Dimapur is connected to all important cities by rail or by bus. There are bus services for Guwahati, Golaghat, Imphal, Kohima, Jorhat, Tinsukia and some other cities.