Dinas Dinlle is a small village on the coast of Gwynedd south of Caernarfon.
Blue flag quality beach (sand and stone) in Caernarfon bay. On a clear day providing great views of the Welsh hills.
7 miles from Caernarfon via A487 and A499.
- 1 Iron age fort. Although eroded by the sea there are still two semi-circular rampart to walk along.
- 2 Parc Glynllifon. Lord Newbrough's estate south of Caernarfon - the arboretum and a modern amphitheatre are particularly worth seeing.
There are a number of holiday cottages to rent as well as a few caravan and camping sites.
- 1 Bryn Mor Beach Hotel, ☏ .
- 2 Dinlle Caravan Park.
- 3 Caernarfon Bay Caravan Park (From Caernarfon take the A499 Pwllheli road. Stay on this road for about six miles until you come to a large walled estate on your left, called Glynllifon. Just past the entrance to the estate there is a clear sign for Dinas Dinlle and Caernarfon Airport. Turn right here and follow this road until you come onto the seafront, take the first right turn between the shop and the cafe. Then sharp right again into Caernarfon Bay Caravan Park), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Check-out: 10 a.m. checkin=3 p.m.
- 4 Morfa Lodge Holiday Park, Dinas Dinlle, Caernarfon, LL54 5TP (Half an hour by road from the North Wales A55 Expressway at Bangor), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Family-owned and -operated park for over 50 years. Nestled in the foothills of the Snowdonia Mountain Range.