Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dirang is a city in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Dirang Dzong. Constructed in 1831, much of the fort is in ruins, but it is still worthy of a visit.
- Hot water spring 2 km (1.2 mi) from the Dirang Bazar
- Kalachakra Monastery. A 500-year-old monastery in the Gelugpa school of Tibetan Buddhism. Located above the village.
- Palyul Changchub Dargyeling Monastery, ☎ . A modern monastery in the Nyingma school of Tibetan Buddhism.
- Hotel Pemaling. Between old and new town. Tel:+91 3780 222-215. A very pleasant hotel with wood paneled walls, hot showers, and wonderful views.