There is only one terminal; it has an international and a domestic wing.
The main airline at Domodedovo is S7 Airlines. There are flights to/from Tokyo (Haneda) (ANA), Singapore (Singapore Airlines), and Bangkok (Thai Airways) in Asia. There are flights to Tel Aviv (EL AL), Dubai (Emirates), Abu Dhabi (Etihad), Doha (Qatar Airways), Amman (Royal Jordanian), Muscat (Oman Air). Their also flights to major European hubs such as Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Geneva, Madrid, Minsk, Munich, London, Lisbon, Vienna, Warsaw, and Zurich. They also have many flights to the Mediterranean area: such as the Canary Islands, Barcelona, French Riviera, Greece, Turkey, Italy, Cyprus, Morocco, Egypt.
- Aeroexpress trains operate between the airport and the Paveletsky Railway Terminal in the southeast section of the city centre. Trains depart every 30 minutes from 06:00 to 00:30. The journey takes 50 minutes and costs 470 руб one-way if you buy your ticket at the airport or 420 руб if you buy your ticket online or via mobile app. Keep your paper or mobile ticket for the entire Aeroexpress journey. From the Paveletsky Railway Terminal, the journey to the city center takes an additional 20 minutes by metro.
- Commuter trains are a cheaper method of traveling between the airport and the Paveletsky Railway Terminal. The journey by commuter train takes 75 minutes and costs 120 руб.
- Buses operate around-the-clock between the airport and the Domodedovskaya Metro Station near the southeastern end of Metro Line 2 (dark green). There is plenty of space on the buses for luggage. The buses operate every 15 minutes, but every 40 minutes between 00:00 and 06:00. The trip takes 30 minutes and costs 120 руб. From the Domodedovskaya Metro Station, the journey to the center takes another 40 minutes by metro. When headed towards the airport, at Domodedovskaya Metro station, take the exit to the south (downtown side) turn right in the underpass, and follow it to the end, then take the stairs. There are crude stencilled signs of Bus 308 on the pillars to guide you. When you get to street level you will see a tall building across the street with blue words reading "овехово-ворисково северное". The bus stop is next to this building.
- Uber [dead link] operates service to the city centre for a fixed base rate, before surge pricing, of 850-1000 руб for UberX, depending on distance. Transfers to the other Moscow airports cost a fixed rate, before surge pricing, of 1500 руб.
- Fixed Price Official Taxis are available, with the price based on the destination neighborhood. A fixed price official taxi costs 1650 руб to the city centre.
- Domodedevo Passenger Terminal Business Lounge.
There are several lounge facilities at the airport like the British Airways Navigator Club Lounge, the Lufthansa Business Class Lounge, the Austrian Airlines Business Class Lounge, the Brussels Airlines Business Class Lounge, the Swiss Airlines Business Class Lounge, the S7 Business Class Lounge, the Priority Pass Business Lounge and several more. Most of the Lounges can also be accessed with a Star Alliance Gold Member Card (or higher) or an Oneworld Emerald Card (or higher).
In December 2019, the OneWorld Alliance confirmed their plans of opening their first branded lounge relating to their 20th anniversary at Moscow's Domodedovo International Airport. Further details on the lounge and its opening date will be announced in 2020.
Eat and drink
- Subway. Average cost: 360 руб.
- Burger King. Average cost: 400 руб.
Both concourses A and B contain Duty Free facilities, with a wider selection at concourse A, because of the international destinations served there. At concourse B the selection is narrower, because of the domestic destinations. The duty-free selection will be expanded after Terminal 2 commences operations. The contract for operating at the duty-free shops in Terminal 2 was won by Heinemann Duty Free.
Airhotel Russia has a hotel about 500 metres from the airport terminal, with a free shuttle service to take you there.
In September 2017, a new hotel was opened inside the airport terminal ("Aerotel Express"). This allows passengers transiting through Moscow to stay at a hotel without exiting the terminal (previously transit passengers had to leave the terminal and use a shuttle van to access the nearest hotel). This was the first hotel inside an airport terminal in Russia.