Jump to navigation Jump to search
Doral is a city of 76,000 people (2020) in Miami-Dade County.
- Metrorail. Trains from Miami to Palmetto Metrorail Center. You'll need a taxi or ride share once you arrive as the Palmetto Metrorail Center isn't near most points of interest. $2.25.
- Doral Trolley. Service in four routes through the city, two of which connect to the Palmetto Metrorail Center. free.
- 1 Frost Art Museum, 10975 SW 17th St (FIU-Maidique Campus), ☏ +1 305 348-2890. Tu-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su noon-5PM. At Florida International University, the Frost Art Museum has a large variety of 1960s and 1970s American photography, pre-Columbian artifacts dating back from 200 to 500 AD, ancient African and Asian bronzes, and a growing number of Caribbean and Latin American paintings and artwork.
- 1 Miami-Dade County Fair & Exposition. This fair is ranked one of the largest and most successful fairs in the nation and attracts nearly 700,000 visitors each year. Typically held in late March and early April, the 18-day event offers close to 100 rides, nearly 170 food vendors, 50 games, souvenir and gift shops and the World Agriculture competition. Not to be missed is the daily Mardi Gras parade.
- 2 Sky Zone Doral. -
- 1 Miami International Mall, 1455 NW 107th Ave, ☏ +1 305-593-1775. M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 11AM-7PM. 120 stores including Macy's, Dillard's and JCPenney.
- 2 CityPlace Doral, 8300 NW 36th Street. CityPlace Doral has more than 40 dining, shopping and entertainment destinations.
- 3 Dolphin Mall, 11401 Northwest 12th St, Sweetwater, ☏ +1 305-365-7446. M-F 10AM-9:30PM, Sa 10AM-9:30PM, Su 11AM-7PM. In addition to Off 5th (a Saks Fifth Avenue outlet store), Marshall’s HomeGoods and Burlington Coat Factory, this mall has a movie theater and many busy restaurants.