- 1 Drobeta-Turnu Severin Railway Station (Gara Drobeta-Turnu Severin).
The historic remains of the bridge over the Danube built by Appollodor, in about 100 AD, can be found in the historic park of the local museum.
- 1 The Water Castle (Castelul de Apă).
- 2 Castra of Drobeta (Castrul roman Drobeta).
- 3 Trajan's Bridge Pillar (Piciorul Podului lui Traian). Remaining pillar from Trajan's bridge over the Danube
- 4 Ruins of Severin Fortress (Ruinele Cetății Severinului).
- 1 Taverna Sârbului.
Hotel Continental overlooking the Danube offers reasonable, clean accommodation. Lots of fish on the menu. Friendly and helpful staff