Jebel Ali is the end point of the red metro line and has three stations. Sheikh Zayed Road is the backbone and also serves as the road to Abu Dhabi.
Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport (IATA: DWC) is here and opened to passenger flights in October 2013. At present it's only served by low-cost carriers Wizz Air and Jazeera. Most flights land at Dubai International Airport in the Deira area.
- 1 Dubai Sports City (DSC). A 50-million square feet mixed use development that will be the world’s first integrated purpose-built sports city. The development is being built around five major sports venues and features a series of major sports academy facilities. It contains these sporting complexes:
- DSC Multi-Purpose Stadium. the main sports structure, will be a 60,000 seat multi-purpose outdoor stadium. This stadium will be used for athletics, cricket and football.
- Dubai International Stadium. a 25,000 seat cricket stadium, popularly known as Ring of Fire.
- DSC Indoor Arena. a 10,000 seat indoor arena.
- Rugby Park. a 5,000 seat field hockey stadium. The stadium will provide a base to the UAE Hockey Committee and the WorldHockey Academy. The Hockey Stadium is situated at the Dubai Sports City Academy's Campus and provides world-class facilities for international athletes and local enthusiasts. The WorldHockey Academy is the first facility of its kind anywhere in the world. Through a partnership between Dubai Sports City and the International Hockey Federation, the WorldHockey Academy will provide coaching at the highest professional level from seasoned hockey coaches, many of whom have represented their countries in the international arena.
- Port of Jebel Ali. The world's largest man-made harbour and the biggest port in the Middle East. It was constructed in the late 1970s to supplement the facilities at Port Rashid. It is located thirty-five kilometres southwest of Dubai, in the Persian Gulf. On April 9, 2011 Jebel Ali Port won the Golden Award for Best Seaport Overall from the Higher Committee for UAE Civil Seaports and Airports Security.
- 1 Jebel Ali Shooting Club. This club has awesome architecture and design. It has wide range of shooting options to practice right from automatic ball trap, Olympic trap, down the line, Olympic skeet to compak sporting.
- Switch Bowling. A multi-lane bowling section, one of the perfect indoor entertainment venue for families and kids. In addition, it has billiards section, video gaming areas, toddlers' play area and restaurants.
- Peekaboo!. An ideal place for children below 7 years, for entertaining and creative activities. There is a variety of play equipment, toys and classes for kids.
- 2 Seawings. Experience live areal views and sightseeing excursions of Dubai's modern skyline and dazzling landmarks. The water-based take-offs and landings further adds greater experience. 1700 UAE.
- 3 Megaplex. Experience the next generation of cinemas and impressive effects in the Middle East. You can also book tickets via app or online.
- 4 Skydive Dubai. This is one of the most thrilling activities in the UAE.
- 5 Dubai Marina Yacht Club. A quiet and peaceful place with awesome colorful lights at the night. You can rent a boat for a few hours or a day or just sit there for hours watching the skyscrapers and eating out at great restaurants.
- Jetty Lounge. This is an elegant beach lounge that has fantastic drinks. Cozy, but over-crowded during the sunsets.
- Oasis Town of Dahid. Explore the village, its traditions and the oasis.
- 1 Ibn Battuta Mall. 10:00-0:00. The pavilions are themed according to the voyages of the great voyager Ibn Battuta. Areas themed around six countries (China, India, Persia, Egypt, Tunisia and the Andalusia). Wide range of shops, although fewer high class brands. Has various restaurants and cafes (including three Starbucks), and a multiplex cinema including an Imax. No restaurants serve alcohol. Also has extensive, permanent exhibition of Islamic science, invention and astronomy. Attached (access via outside) is one of Dubai's few second-hand bookshops, House of Prose. Has a Geant supermarket attached.
- Jebel Ali Club, Old Jabel Ali Village, Near Ibn Battuta Mall (Sheikh Zayed Rd), Dubai, ☎ . A good restaurant with relaxing pub, pools, darts, swimming pool and steam rooms. The drink and food is budget friendly.
- The Kebab Shop, Food Court Area 1, Jafza, Dubai, ☎ . Good budget friendly food specialized in British, Pakistani, Indian and Turkish food
- 1 London Fish & Chips, Tunisia Food Court, Ibn Batutta Mall, Jebel Ali Village, ☎ . Fish, chips, sharky meals, traditional battered, baked potatoes, sandwiches, salads and soups
- Kcal Healthy Fast Food, JLT, Block D, ☎ . Healthy fast food and great dining experience.
- Chicken Tikka Inn, behind Mall of the Emirates, ☎ . Awesome place for great Indian food.
- 2 Margaux, Souk al Bahar, opp dubai mall fountains, ☎ . European, steak and continental cuisine. Pleasing and stunning ambiance with variations and one could enjoy the views of Burj Khalifa and the fountain shows.
- 3 La Fontana, JA Palm Tree Court, Ground Floor, next to the La Fontana Swimming Pool, ☎ . 06:30-11:00,12.30-23:00. Mediterranean cuisine, generous breakfast buffet, international dishes and a variety of themed dinner buffets, either indoors or on the large outdoor terrace.
- 1 Buddha Bar, Grosvenor House Dubai, Al Sufouh Rd, ☎ . Awesome place, full of crowds.
- 2 Mushref Bar, JA Jebel Ali, Beach Hotel, Jebel Ali, ☎ . 19:00-02:00. Shaded by palm trees with numerous pool bars, entertainment zones and sunbeds.
- 3 Palmito Pool Bar, JA Palm Tree Court, Jebel Ali, Dubai, ☎ . 18:00-02:00. Swim-up pool bar serving good drinks and refreshments.
- 4 Sunset Lounge, JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, Jebel Ali. 08:00-23:00. Great Beverages.
- Diablo Nightclub Dubai, Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel in Jebel Ali, ☎ . 17:30-01:00. It is a Moroccan Themed lounge that serves cocktails, shisha, teas and coffees.
- 5 The Bar, Courtyard by Marriott Dubai Green Community, ☎ . 09:00-02:00. Casual lounge with indoor and al fresco seating. It serves beverages, cocktails, light snacks and light dishes.
- 1 Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, Exit 13, Sheikh Zayed Road, Jebel Ali, Dubai, ☎ , toll-free: . Check-in: 15:00. Pets are not allowed. Speaks Russian, English, German and Arabic. This luxurious resort hotel is located on the Arabian Gulf. I has 1km private beach surrounded by palm trees and sun loungers. All the rooms are bright and stylish and they have with fresh air and scenic balcony.
- 2 The Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina, Plot NO. 392-260 Street K Dubai Marina Dubai Marina, 73029, Dubai, ☎ . It is located just 5 km away from Jafza, and economic free zone. It has 152 apartments with scenic balcony, two restaurants with the convenience of onsite dining. They arrange variety of events from time to time.
- 3 Moevenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate, Off Sheikh Zayed Road Adjacent to Ibn Battuta Mall Dubai United Arab Emirates, ☎ , toll-free: . This Arabian-themed hotel offfers free Wireless Internet. It is a 5-star hotel with roof top swimming pool, meeting rooms, bars, private beach club, spa, kids club and fitness facilities. There are 396 spacious rooms with Moroccan styles with pleasing colors.
- 4 Chelsea Gardens Hotel Apartments, Discovery Gardens Zen 3, Building Number 7, Dubai, ☎ . It has 169 well appointed luxury comfortable and spacious apartment suites with modern interior. Upon Request, they offer airport transfers.
- Premier Inn Dubai Investments Park Hotel, E311, Dubai 35118, ☎ . This hotel offers, business services, multilingual staff, free wi-fi, Video Conferencing, night clubs, casinos, safe deposit box and swimming pool.