Duqm is a city in Central Coastal Oman.
Duqm has traditionally been a major industrial, oil and port town. The Omani government has recently been looking to increase tourism in the area. An airport opened in 2014 and Radisson and Crown have build some resorts in the city.
The area has massive potential for tourism with stunning beaches, a wilderness hinterland and a number of historic forts.
Duqm is 5h 30 minutes away from Muscat by car.
Since opening of an airport in 2014 Oman Air offers nonstop service to Muscat.
- 1 Crowne Plaza Duqm, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 2pm, check-out: 12pm. Has pool, tennis courts, gym. Onsite restaurant, free Wi-Fi. OMR 52+/singles, including breakfast.
- 2 City Hotel Duqm, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 2pm, check-out: 12pm. Free Wi-Fi and onsite restaurant. OMR 38+/singles, including breakfast.
- Salalah 6:30 by car direction to Yemen
- Sur, 6 hours by car in the coast.
- Muscat, 5h 30 min by car.
- Masirah Island by ferry since Shanna'a. 2h 30 min away by car