Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Dziwnow)
Dziwnów is a resort town in the Zachodniopomorskie voivodeship in northwestern Poland. It is situated at the north coast of the islands Wolin at a wide sandy beach.
- Solidarity Szczecin–Goleniów Airport (SZZ IATA). 70km south of Dziwnów.
From Gdańsk or Szczecin by the route E28 to Goleniów and than E65
The sea resort is not quite big, so you can easily walk on food or rent a bike.
On the island Wolin:
- Wolin National Park
- Game reserve of wisents
- 93 meter high Cliff of Gosan
- Kawcza Góra Mountain
- sea resort and port Świnoujście
- sea resort Międzyzdroje
- ancient town of Wolin (town)
- medieval town of Lubin (Zachodniopomorskie)
On the mainland:
- Pommeranian metropol Szczecin
- sea resort and medieval town of Kamień Pomorski
- sea resort and medieval town of Kołobrzeg
- gothic church ruins at Trzęsacz
- medieval town of Stargard Szczeciński with an over hundred meter high cathedral