Wolin, (German: Wollin), is an island in the Baltic Sea located in the Gulf of Pomerania near the mouth of the Oder (Polish: Odra) River. The Wolin National Park (in Polish Wolinski Park Narodowy) is a National Park on the island.
- Europe's biggest Germanic-Slavic Viking festival 
On the mainland:
- Pomeranian metropol Szczecin
- sea resort and medieval town of Kamien Pomorski
- sea resort and medieval town of Kolobrzeg
- gothic church ruins at Trzesacz
- medieval town of Stargard Szczecinski with an over hundred meter high Cathedral.