Jump to navigation Jump to search
East Burkina Faso the arid, easternmost part of Burkina Faso.
- 1 Bogandé — a city of 21,000 people and the capital of Gnagna Province
- 2 Diapaga — a city of 15,000 people, and the capital of Tapoa Province
- 3 Fada N'gourma — home of the Botanical Garden Bantia with typical savanna and wetland habitats of the region,
- 4 Tenkodogo — a city of 59,000 people, and the capital city of Boulgou Province
- 1 Kaboré Tambi National Park — an important birding area
- 2 W National Park — a transborder park and UNESCO World Heritage Site shared with Niger and Benin
Caution recommended given rising destabilization and unrest in Burkina Faso since 2018.