It has a total land area of 6.1 square mile and is bordered by Plymouth Township, Whitpain Township and West Norriton Township.
Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike to the Norristown Exit, or take the Schuylkill Expressway to the Plymouth Meeting Germantown Pike Exit. Exit onto Germantown Pike traveling West. Proceed on Germantown Pike west approximately 3 miles and you will arrive at Route 202/Dekalb Pike. Make a left onto Stanbridge Street and proceed approximately ½ mile. The municipal building complex will be on your right. 
East Norriton is a car friendly town. If you can get access to a car that is the best way to get around. Biking is also an option as well as walking.
SEPTA transportation runs throughout East Norriton and surrounding towns and cities.
- SEPTA buses serve a large number of neighborhoods in bordering regions and runs frequently.
-  The SEPTA Regional Rail is located in Norristown, a borough which is a few minutes from East Norriton, and can transport travelers to Center City, Philadelphia. 
- Farm Park is a scenic 690-acre park in East Norriton, Norristown and West Norriton. This beautiful park includes two branches of the Stony Creek, nature trails, pavilions for picnicking and concerts, a trout nursery and historical structures dating back to the 18th century such as mills and unique Continental style farm houses. Aside from these features, the Farm Park also has untouched woodland areas that are great for exploring.
- Peter Wentz Farmstead, Shearer Rd (east of intersection of Routes 73 and 363, Center Point, Worcester), ☏ . Tu-Sa 10AM-4PM, Su 1PM-4PM. Restored Colonial farmhouse where Washington planned the Battle of Germantown. 18th-century German kitchen garden; gift shop; farm animals. This stone house was finished in 1758, and was George Washington's headquarters during 1777.
- Facenda Whitaker Bowling Lanes, 2912 Swede Rd, ☏ . Open 24 hours. 50 lanes and over 3,000 league bowlers. Steppy's Bar and Grille is attached to the bowling alley. Great food and atmosphere.
- Bouncetown, 550 Foundry Rd, ☏ . Suite 104, 10,000 square foot indoor fun center that features giant inflatables and climbing structures.
- Standbridge St. Park, 2501 Stanbridge St. Directly behind municipal building, 21 acres including lighted softball field, picnic pavilion, tennis courts, basketball courts, sand volleyball courts and bocce courts.
- Northtowne Shopping Center at the intersection of Dekalb Pike (Rt 202) and Germantown Pike. Stores include: TJ Maxx, Big Al's Aquarium, Horseatack, Caparo Jewelers, Gamestop, Dress Barn, Payless Shoes, Dollar Tree, Starbucks.
- Hillcrest Plaza, West Germantown Pike and Swede Road. Stores include: Shulers Jewelers, TBS Nails, Tobacco and Dollar Store, Sal's Hairstylig, Zounds Hearing Aids, Kumon Learning Center, Leslie's Poolmart.
- Norriton Square on Swede Road. Stores include: ShopRite, Joanne Fabric, Retro Fitness
East Norriton has some really yummy options for dining out! Here are some of the most popular among residents.
- Minando, 2917 Swede Road, ☏ . A sushi and seafood buffet. Meals range from $15-30.
- Jem Restaurant, 2931 Swede Road, ☏ . A diner experience that brings you back in time to the 1950s. Meals range from $10-20.
- Charlie's Pizzeria Swede Square Shopping Center, +1 610 275-1403, great for a quick slice of pizza but they also offer Italian style food such as pasta. Meals range from $5-$15.
- Saladworks, ☏ . 95 East Germantown Pike, delicious salads, sandwiches and soups. Meals range from $8-15.
- Bagel Cafe. West Germantown Pike and Swede Road, a quiet little shop to get coffee and a bagel. Meals range from $5-8.
- Primo Hoagies. West Germantown Pike and Swede Road, delicious and freshly made hoagies. Meals range from $8-15
- Capone's Restaurant, 224 West Germantown Pike, 610, ☏ . Italian sit-down restaurant and beer retailer. Meals range from $20-45.
There aren't many bars in East Norriton but there is a bigger night life located in West Norriton, which is about a 5-minute drive from East Norriton. Here are some options in East Norriton:
- Rothwell's Swede Square Beverage Germantown Pike and Swede Road, +1 610 279-0761
- Black Horse Tavern, 2800 Swede Road, ☏ .
There is only one hotel in all of East Norriton but it is in a great location near a lot of shops and places to eat!
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites, 501 East Germantown Pike, ☏ . An all-suite hotel featuring 131 units. One bedroom/one bath and two bedroom/two bath suites with full kitchens and separate living rooms.
The East Norriton Township's website has information on community events, township news, and contact information for various departments.
Germantown Pike is the best road to use because it connects to 476 which will then connect to 95, which can connect you with other major highways.