Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eastern El Salvador is a region of El Salvador.
- 1 San Miguel
- 2 Santa Rosa de Lima
- Puerto Cutuco
- 3 Berlín (El Salvador)
- 4 Alegría
- 5 La Unión
- 6 San Francisco Gotera
- El Cuco , including Playa El Esteron, Intipuca Beach and Playa Las Flores
- 1 Morazán region , for its beautiful mountains and its cultural and historical interests.
The Pan-American highway travels through El Salvador and is a safe route for entering the country and travelling between San Miguel in the East and San Salvador in the West
- San Miguel Volcano is a stratovolcano and one of the most active in the country.
- Downtown San Miguel Av. Roosevelt is the place to find the Metrecentro Mall, bars and nightclubs which also hosts the biggest festival in Central America in November
- El Cuco is a quintessential beach with dark sands, lined with vendor huts and seafood restaurants and shaggy palms
- Playa Las Flores is next to El Cuco and is regarded as one of the best surf spots in all of El salvador
- Playa El Esteron is located on the other side of El Cuco and is one of the most beautiful and secluded beaches in all of El Salvador
- Intipuca Beach is next to Playa Esterone and is famous for El Salvador's first microbrewery and where the river joins the ocean is hugely popular for stand up paddleboarding.
- Surfing in Playa Las Flores, one of the best surf spots in El Salvador
- Stand Up Paddleboarding at the famous Intipuca Beach
- Boat trips around the islands
- Water skiing, Tubing, Wake boarding, Para sailing, Jet skiing in Playa El Esteron, one of the most beautiful beaches in El Salvador
- Kayaking through the mangroves
- Volcano hiking up Chaparrastique - One of the most active volcanoes in El Salvador
- Waterfalls and hot springs
- Nature hikes and lake tours to Isla de Olomega on Lake Olomega