Eatontown was formed in 1670. Thomas Eaton (after whom the town is named) surveyed the area and constructed a grist mill in present-day Wampum Lake Park. The town has grown considerably, since then, as a middle-class suburb in Monmouth County. It is home to Monmouth Mall and Fort Monmouth.
- 1 Eatontown Historical Museum, 75 Broad St, ☏ . 1-4PM (first Sunday of each month). Featuring artifacts dating back to over a century ago. Private tours available by appointment.
- 1 Suneagles Golf Club, 2000 Lowther Dr, ☏ , email@example.com. 6:30AM–6:30PM in-season, 7:30AM–4:00PM.
- Grape Beginnings, 151 Industrial Way E (Building B), ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. A hands-on winery.
- 1 All Seasons Diner, 176 Wyckoff Rd (on the corner of Route 36 and Wyckoff Road), ☏ . Su-Th 6AM-11PM, F Sa 6AM-midnight. An elegant Greek diner opened in 1988. Great food and drinks, comfy seats, and beautiful decor. The family that operates the diner opened a second location (aptly named All Seasons Diner II) in nearby Freehold.
- 2 Belo Pizzeria, 17 Broad St, ☏ . M-Sa 11AM-9PM.
- 3 Rise and Shine Diner, 14 Main St, ☏ . 6AM-1PM.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton, 4 Industrial Way E, ☏ . Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM.
|Routes through Eatontown|
|Rahway ← Shrewsbury ←||N S||→ Neptune → Seaside Heights|
|New Brunswick ← Colts Neck ←||NW SE||→ Asbury Park → Wall|