Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other places with the same name, see Ena (disambiguation).
- 1 Ena Station (恵那駅), Oicho. This station is on the Chūō Main Line, which runs to Tokyo and Nagoya, and the Akechi Line.
- 1 Iwamura Castle (岩村城). Ruins of 12th century mountain top castle
- 2 Ena Gorge (恵那峡). Daily 24h. River and rock formations.
- 3 Stone Museum Hakusekikan (ストーンミュージアム博石館), 5263-7 Hirukawa, Nakatsugawa, ☏ . Daily 09:00-17:00.
- 1 Enakyo Wonderland (恵那峡ワンダーランド), 5735-209 Hirukawa, Nakatsugawa, ☏ . Daily 09:00-17:00. An amusement park.
- 1 Iwamura Sake Brewery (Onna Joshu (Lady of the Castle)), 342 Iwamuracho, Ena, Gifu 509-7403 (From Iwamura Station on the Akechi Line, walk 15 min), ☏ . 09:00-18:00. Sake brewery with many interesting flavors. On Sundays in February, visitors can get tours of the making process and drink a few varieties as much as they like for a small fee.