Entroncamento (ihn-tron-kuh-MEHN-too, /ẽ.tɾõ.kɐ.ˈmẽ.tu/) has 20,206 residents (2011).
- 1 Posto de Turismo, Avenida José Eduardo Vitor das Neves 2A, ☏ . Tu–Sa 09:30–13:00 & 14:00–17:30, closed Su M.
- 1 Estação Ferroviária do Entroncamento (Entroncamento Railway Station), Praça da República. 05:15–23:15 daily. Entroncamento is at the junction of the Linha do Norte (mainline between Lisbon and Porto via Coimbra and Aveiro) and the Linha da Beira Baixa (from Castelo Branco and Guarda).
Rodoviária do Tejo provides regional bus service.
The city is served by the A23 motorway (Autoestrada da Beira Interior). The A13 motorway (Autoestrada do Pinhal Interior) ends just a bit outside the municipal boundary. A13 continues as IC3 south of the A23 junction (until the entire road is upgraded to motorway standard as A13). The N3 national road also pases through the city.
- Transportes Urbanos do Entroncamento (TURE). The city's public bus system.
- 1 Museu Nacional Ferroviário (National Railway Museum), Rua Eng. Ferreira de Mesquita 1A (Complexo Ferroviário do Entroncamento), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Tu–Su 10:00–18:00, closed M. Many trains are on display, including steam, diesel, and electric ones. Historical examples include the royal train and the presidential train. Rail equipment beyond rolling stock is also shown. €5, seniors 65+ €3.50, minors 6–18 €2.50, kids 5 & under free, family (2 adults & 2 minors) €12.
- 1 Flor de Sal, ☏ . Tu–Sa 12:30–15:00 & 19:30–22:00, closed Su M. Mid-range.
- 2 Más Línguas Bistro, Rua Manuel Rodrigues Gameiro 40, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. M–Sa 12:30–14:30 & 17:30–00:00, closed Su. Tapas bar.
- 1 Dom João Hotel, Rua Padre Carlos Leonel dos Santos 6, ☏ . Check-in: 14:00, check-out: 11:00. Four-star, 31-room hotel with bar, free Wi-Fi, and free parking. €59-119.
- 2 Hotel Gameiro, Rua Abílio César Afonso. Check-in: 14:00, check-out: 12:00. Three-star, 44-room hotel with free Wi-Fi and free parking. €47-64.