There is a train service from Frankfurt (25 minutes) and Darmstadt (8 minutes) every half an hour. A bus service to Weiterstadt and Darmstadt-Wixhausen is also available. Connection to Motorways A5 via Weiterstadt, to A661 via Egelsbach.
- protestant church. is more than 1000 years old, but cannot be visited. Some of the timbered houses in the old part of the town are pretty nice as well.
- the Sauna. Choose between five saunas between 60 and 100°C, massage, aroma studio, solarium and many other options. 2 h for 14 €, whole day 19 € per adult..
Erzhausen has a few nice Restaurants. A very good Greek restaurant is right at the train station.
- Zur Linde (right in the center of the town). has excellent traditional German food at reasonable prices. But service is not very fast though.
- Landhotel Margaretenhof. is an excellent hotel and also a very good option for business travellers to Darmstadt and Frankfurt.
- Zum alten Euler, Friedrich-Ebertstraße 34, ☏ . Less expensive but also with much less comfort: hotel + restaurant