Jump to navigation Jump to search
Førde is in town in Sogn og Fjordane.
- 1 Førde Airport, Bringeland (FDE IATA) (situated 16 km south of the town). A small airport. Which is served by Widerøe. There are four flights a day from Oslo, and two flights a day from Bergen.
The town is spread around, so a car would be practical.
- Sunnfjord museum, ☏ , fax: , email@example.com. Collection of old buildings. Adult: 50 kr, Children: Free.
- Sunnfjord Skisenter Blomlia, ☏ . Skiing slopes.
- Førde Pensjonat, Halbrendslia 14, ☏ .
- Quality Hotel Førde, Hafstadvegen 26, ☏ .
- Rica Sunnfjord Hotel, Storehagen 2, ☏ .
Route 13 to Balestrand is a scenic drive over the Gaularfjellet mountain pass. Beware that the road is closed in the winter.
|Routes through Førde|
|Trondheim ← Skei ←||N S||→ Bergen → Stavanger|