Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Adam Weyer Wagon Shop (Carriage House Liquor), 32 2nd St NE. An old limestone wagon shop built in 1874. The building is occupied by a liquor store.
- 2 Alexander Faribault House, 12 1st Ave NE, ☏ . Tours by appointment. The house of fur trader Alexander Faribault, the namesake and one of the early founders of the town of Faribault. The 1853 Greek Revival house was the first wood-frame house built in Rice County. $2.
- 3 Rice County Museum of History, 1814 2nd Ave NW, ☏ . M-F 9AM-4PM. Local history museum with exhibits and artifacts spanning from prehistory to the present day. In addition to the main museum building there are a few historic structures located on the museum grounds that were moved there from various locations in Rice County; these include a log cabin, a schoolhouse, and an old church. $3 adults, $2 seniors, $1 children 12 and under.
- 4 Thomas Scott Buckham Memorial Library, 11 Division St E, ☏ . M W 9AM-6PM, Tu Th 9AM-8PM, F Sa 9AM-5PM. A historic Art Deco library building in downtown Faribault.
- 1 The Inn at Shattuck-St. Mary's, 1000 Shumway Ave, ☏ . A hotel on the campus of the Shattuck-St. Mary's boarding school. Continental breakfast included. $120+.
|Routes through Faribault|
|Minneapolis/Saint Paul ← Burnsville ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Owatonna → Des Moines|
|Inver Grove Heights ← Northfield ←||N S||→ END|
|Mankato ← Jct ←||W E||→ Zumbrota → Wabasha|