Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > England > South East England > Oxfordshire > FaringdonJump to navigation Jump to search
Faringdon is a town in Oxfordshire.
The town is small enough to get around on foot.
- 1 Kelmscott Manor, Kelmscott (north west of Faringdon). Kelmscott Manor dating from 1570 and was a country retreat for William Morris.
- 2 Faringdon Folly Tower & Woodland, Stanford Rd, Faringdon SN7 7AQ (10 miles from Wantage), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Folly: 1st & 3rd Su Apr-Oct 11AM-5PM; Woodland always open. Last major folly to be built in England. No dogs in tower (tether at entrance where they can be left). Adults £3, 11-16 years £1, under 11s free.
- 3 Buscot Park, near Faringdon, SN7 8BU, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- 4 Great Coxwell Barn, Great Coxwell, SN7 7LZ, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Farmer Gow's (Childrens') Activity Farm, Fernham Rd, Longcot, nr Faringdon, SN7 7PR (10 miles W of Wantage), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Daily 10AM-5PM.
- 1 Horse & Jockey (Accommodation, pub & food), 25 Faringdon Road, Stanford In The Vale, SN7 8NN, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Pub: M-Th 11AM-3PM, 5PM-midnight; F Sa 11AM-12:30AM; Su noon-11PM. Restaurant/pub with a few good quality rooms in adjoining building. Excellent breakfast.
- 2 The Plough, Kelmscott, Lechlade GL7 3HG (3 miles east of Lechlade), ☏ . 17th century inn in picture-perfect little village, choice of bar food or English dining cuisine. B&B double £110.
|Routes through Faringdon|
|Oxford ←||NE SW||→ Swindon|
|Cirencester ← Lechlade-on-Thames ←||W E||→ Stanford-in-the-Vale → Wantage|