Jump to navigation Jump to search
Faringdon is a town in Oxfordshire.
The town is small enough to get around on foot.
- 1 Kelmscott Manor, Kelmscott (north west of Faringdon). Kelmscott Manor dating from 1570.
- 2 Faringdon Folly Tower & Woodland, Stanford Rd, Faringdon SN7 7AQ (10 miles from Wantage), ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Folly: 1st & 3rd Su Apr-Oct 11AM-5PM; Woodland always open. Last major folly to be built in England. No dogs in tower (tether at entrance were they can be left). Adults £3, 11-16 years £1, under 11s free.
- 3 Buscot Park, near Faringdon, SN7 8BU, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 Great Coxwell Barn, Great Coxwell, SN7 7LZ, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.
- 1 Farmer Gow's (Childrens') Activity Farm, Fernham Rd, Longcot, nr Faringdon, SN7 7PR (10 miles W of Wantage), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Daily 10AM-5PM.
- 1 Horse & Jockey (Accommodation, pub & food), 25 Faringdon Road, Stanford In The Vale, SN7 8NN, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Pub: M-Th 11AM-3PM, 5PM-midnight; F Sa 11AM-12:30AM; Su noon-11PM. Restaurant/pub with a few good quality rooms in adjoining building. Excellent breakfast.