Fier is a city in Albania.
- History Museum of Fier and traditional costumes section in particular
- Archaeological Museum of Apollonia, in village of Pojan
- Monastery of Saint Mary at Apollonia,
- Archaeological site of Apollonia
- Archaeological site of Bylis, in Hekal village
- The ruins of the Church of Saint Mary, in Ballsh
- The Castle of Gjon Bocari is located in the village of Tragjas and was built in the 16th - 17th centuries. The walls form a rectangle, with a width of 1.25 meters and a height of 5.5 meters.
Eat the "pizza in hand" from Pizza Roma, a small hole in the wall across from the genie.
- Hotel Shkelzeni has a standard price of 1500 lek per person per night. The rooms each have 2 beds and a terrace and it's clean. We were able to negotiate a better price with the nice man at the front counter named Mr. Bush (who is very friendly and speaks great English). Its in the city center near the giant ball on Jakov Xoxa street.
- Hotel International is 50 euro per night per room and very nice; It's also in the city center. Also there is a new hotel which is called Hotel Fieri. It's one of the best hotels in Fier and it doesn't cost a lot. In this hotel you can find a really good restaurant and near the hotel there are many clubs and there are other things that would be entertaining for you or your family.