Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fier is a city in Albania.
There are a lot of bus lines, which connect cities in Albania. You can go at the bus station and ask for the bus which can take you to your destination. Every big or small city has one.
There are Urban Buses available throughout the city.
The city center is small and it's possible to explore it by foot.
It is very comfortable to visit everything, but space is a problem in the city so be prepared for a lot of traffic and parking space pro
This form of transportation comes a lot in hand because it allows you to visit the city really fast by not getting stuck in traffic. There are a lot of shops where people can rent bikes by hour, days, etc. with low cost.
- Public Library of Fier
- The Puppet Theater
- Archaeological Museum of Apollonia - The museum contains many archaeological treasures found during excavations and expeditions in the area, you can visit first floor rooms along the monastery walls, six separate halls dedicated to the exhibition of prehistoric to Roman-era including baked clay pottery items, ceramics, vessels decorated with Hellenic mythological images
- Monastery of Saint Mary at Apollonia
- Archaeological site of Apollonia
- Excavations and the Monuments of Apolonia
- Monument of Agonothetes
- Library and the Odeon
- House with Mosaics
- Museum of Apollonia
- Ardenica Monastery
- Archaeological site of Bylis, in Hekal village
- The ruins of the Church of Saint Mary, in Ballsh
- The Castle of Gjon Bocari is located in the village of Tragjas and was built in the 16th - 17th centuries. The walls form a rectangle, with a width of 1.25 meters and a height of 5.5 meters,
- Saint George Cathedral
- Apollonia - Was a Greek colony, an Illyrian and then a Roman town until its decline. You can see remains from all periods, some of them well preserved, others less so. The well-presented museum is within a monastery which also has a beautiful 13th church, and a late Roman mosaic in the refectory. You will need two hours for a good visit and even then can't see everything. Start with the Forum, then walk along the Great Stoa to the cistern
- St Mary Church - built between 1250-1270 upon the remains of an older church. Is the part of the Orthodox Ardenica Monastery
- 1 History Museum of Fier, Rr. Leon Rei, Fier, ☏ +355 69 888 4035, email@example.com. 08:00-16:00. The Historical Museum of Fier stands as the sole museum in the city, housing a collection of 1800 objects within its holdings. The majority of these artifacts are original and offer valuable insights into the history of Fier, spanning from the Middle Neolithic era to the present. The museum's layout is designed with separate pavilions tailored to different historical periods, creating a well-organized and immersive experience for visitors.
- Petulla - fried pancakes
- embelsire me miser - dessert with corn
- Eat the "pizza in hand" from Pizza Roma, a small pizzeria across the genie.
- Ice cream and sweets in the sweet shop, "Apollonia".
- Traditional burek in restaurant "Albes".
- 1 Restorant Martini, Rr. Lami Monka, ☏ +355 69 621 0385. 07:00 - 22:00.
- 2 Triena Restaurant, Rruga Skender Muskaj, ☏ +355 695488600. 12:00-22:00.
- 3 Fiesherman ((Peshkatari)), Rruga Miço Plaka, ☏ +355 695612934. 11:30–22:00.
- 4 Bar Restorant Fenix, Lagja, Rruga Jani Bakalli, ☏ +355 693247913.
- 1 Block13 Coffee & Lounge Bar, Xoxi Andon, 9301 (depart toward SH8/street Aulona; turn left onto SH8/street Aulona; at roundabout take 2nd exit; at roundabout take 3rd exit onto SH94 Seman`s street; turn right onto street Xoxi Andoni, arrive at Xoxi Andoni street and there you can find Block13 Caffee & Lounge Bar), ☏ +355 696145388, Block13shpk@gmail.com.
- Hotel Shkelzeni has a standard price of 1500 lek per person per night. The rooms each have 2 beds and a terrace and it's clean. You may be able to negotiate a better price with the nice man at the front counter named Mr. Bush (who is very friendly and speaks great English). It's in the city center near the giant ball on Jakov Xoxa street.
- 1 Fieri Internacional Hotel, Rr Çameria, ☏ +355 693766449. Check-in: 14:00 , check-out: 11:00 . It is €50 per night per room and very nice; It's also in the city center. Also there is a new hotel which is called Hotel Fieri. It's one of the best hotels in Fier and it doesn't cost a lot. In this hotel you can find a really good restaurant and near the hotel there are many clubs and there are other things that would be entertaining for you or your family.
- 2 Hotel Fieri, Sheshi Nene Tereza , ne qender te Fierit., Rr. Jakov Xoxa, ☏ +355 682085860. Check-in: 14:00 , check-out: 11:00 .
- 3 Hotel Dashamiri, Rruga - Leonardo Murialdo,lagja-1 maji, ☏ +355 692282701.
- 4 Chicago hotel, Rruga Andon Profka, ☏ +355 695830468. Check-in: 13:00 , check-out: 12:00 .
- 5 Comfort Hotel, Lagjja 1 Maj, Rr Jani Bakalli, ☏ +355 699906230. Check-out: 11:00 .
- 6 Hotel Aulona Fier, AL, Rruga Aulona, ☏ +355 676326320. Check-in: 14:00 , check-out: 11:00 .