Get the number 7 bus from San Marco piazza in Florence - Fiesole is the last stop. Tickets can be purchased from any tabacchi and cost between €1.20 and €2.
Fiesole is small, so the best way to get around once you're there is on foot.
Remnants of Etruscan walls.
The view of Florence.
Vinandro on the main square serves delicious typical Tuscan food and wine in a rustic ambience, desserts a particular speciality. Part of the Slow Food movement. Book ahead at the weekend.
- Bed and Breakfast La Mongolfiera, Via Guido Guinizzelli, 1, ☎ . An elegant and completely restored Chalet in reserved residential area tucked at the foot of the Fiesole Hills.
- La Sorgente di Francesca, Via montetrini 34/37, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Located on a very secluded Tuscany hill.
- Hotel Villa dei Bosconi (3 stars), Via F. Ferrucci, 51, ☎ , fax: +39 055 5978448, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel Villa Fiesole, Via Beato Angelico, 35, ☎ , fax: +39 055.8468680, e-mail: email@example.com. On the side of an ancient Etruscan Hill, surrounded by centuries old woods.
- Il Trebbiolo Relais, Via del Trebbiolo, 8, 50060 Molin del Piano (Firenze), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Il Trebbiolo is an old-standing Tuscan villa in the countryside around Florence, near Fiesole. With a stunning view all around, guest are hosted in classic guestrooms in the villa or in rustic houses around it. A fine restaurant welcomes food and wine lovers. Il Trebbiolo is also a special location for weddings and private events.