Jump to navigation Jump to search
The only access to Fish Camp is via SR41.
- Yosemite Area Regional Transit System (YARTS). Shuttle operates from late-May through late-September. The YARTS shuttle travels on Highway 41 from Fresno to Wawona and Yosemite Valley, with a stop in Fish Camp at the Tenaya Lodge. Ticket prices include park entry, and can be purchased from the shuttle driver.
- Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad, 56001 Hwy 41, ☏ . A 4-mile railroad excursion on vintage logging railroad lines on former logging steam locomotives. Steam Train: Adults - $17.50, Children (3-12) - $8.75, under 3 - free. Jenny Railcar: Adults - $13.50, Children (3-12) - $6.75, under 3 free.
- Big Creek Inn, 1221 Highway 41, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Narrow Gauge Inn, 48571 Highway 41, ☏ , fax: .
- [dead link] Owls Nest Lodging (In Fish Camp, the last lodging on the left, just before entering the park), ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com.
- Sugar Pine Cabins, Hwy. 41, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Only 1-1/2 miles to Yosemite's South Gate. Affordable cabin lodging with cooking facilities for families, small or large. $150-350.
- Tenaya Lodge, 1122 Highway 41, ☏ .
- White Chief Mountain Lodge, 7776 White Chief Mountain Rd, ☏ .
|Routes through Fish Camp|
|Fresno ← Oakhurst ←||S N||→ Yosemite N.P. → END|