Flic en Flac is in Mauritius.
A local fishing village that has expanded to become a popular destination for tourists and expats. Flic en Flac has a very long white sandy beach stretching down the west coast to Tamarin which is enjoyed by both locals and tourists. Scuba Diving is a major attraction here with excellent diving just a few minutes from the beach. There is a reasonable supermarket and a variety of accommodations and restaurants to suit all budgets.
Flic en Flac is located on the west coast and is linked by road to Port Louis to the north, Quatre Bornes to the East, and Tamarin to the South. Regular public buses run to Quatre Bornes and Port Louis.
Very long beautiful white sand beach and lagoon.
Scuba Diving is very popular here with excellent dive sites just minutes away from the beach.
Traditional snacks such as Dahl Puri from the local vendors.
- 1 Ah Youn, Royal Road, ☎ . Chinese and Indian.
- 2 Domaine Anna, Médine, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.
- 3 Zub Express, Coastal Road, 286 Coastal Rd, ☎ . Chinese and Indian.
- 4 Pakbo, Royal Road, Nagesh Beegun Complex, ☎ . Cuisine mauricienne.
- 5 La Marmite Mauricienne, Coastal Rd. Cuisine mauricienne.
Phoenix Beer on the beach.
- 3 West Coast View Hôtel.