- For other places with the same name, see Florida (disambiguation).
Florida is a small town and municipality located in the Northern Karst, part of the Northern Coast region of Puerto Rico. The town is famous for for its karstic geography such as mogotes, caves and canyons.
Florida is one of Puerto Rico's smallest towns with a population of 12,000, and is the newest municipality in Puerto Rico (founded in 1971). The town is located on a small valley surrounded by mogotes, karstic hill formations which are very characteristic of this region of Puerto Rico. Karst geography is distinctive for its numerous caves and canyons, all of which occur in Florida.
- Florida Pueblo (the downtown area) is home to the city hall, main church and town square. Although referred to as Florida Pueblo, there are no formal divisions distinguishing the downtown area from the rest of the municipality.
- Janet González Sánchez Park is a public park and recreational center home to playgrounds, a small trail, an artificial lake, a skate park and panoramic views of the surrounding hills.
- 4 Calles Burguer (4 Calles Burger), 65 Muñoz Rivera Street, ☏ . Tu-Sa 4PM-midnight.
- Cheung Fung, 100-104 Arizmendi Street, ☏ . Daily 8AM-11PM. Popular Chinese-Puerto Rican fares.
- Kairos BBQ, ☏ . F-Su 8AM-5AM. BBQ and bar serving chicken, ribs and Puerto Rican dishes.
- ElOasis SportBar, Hc 02 Box 6225 PR-140, ☏ .
- There are numerous chinchorros, roadside dive bar-like establishments popular in Puerto Rico.