Folegandros is a barren island with a rocky coastline and almost sheer cliffs. Main settlements are the port of Karavostasi, the capital of the island, the "Chora", built on the edge of a cliff overlooking the northern coast and the windswept village of “Ano Meria”. Only the beaches of Agali and Karavostasi bays can be reached by car. 1 Katergo is a secluded beach and can only be reached by boat or an hour long hiking from Livadi campsite.
Ferries from Santorini include the Flying Cat III and takes about 45 minutes
All ferry and high speed ferry companies: schedules, connections, availability and prices, between Folegandros, other Greek islands & Piraeus port (Athens) is here 
There are regular buses from the main town (Chora) to the beach areas.
- Folklore Museum. Housed in an old rural house in Ano Meria with an attached barn, a well, an orchard and a vineyard. It displays the tools of daily life and customs of the time.
- Cave of Farangi (North of Karavostasi).
- Gold cave (Chrisospilia). A cave with stalactites reached preferably by boat. It is located 1.5 kilometers to the north of Farangi.
- 1 Camping Livadi, ☏ , , , fax: . Open from June to September
- 2 Pano Sto Kyma Rooms (Kymanemi), ☏ , (winter contact), (Mobile).
- Poseidon Hotel (Karavostasi), ☏ , , (winter contact). 2-star hotel. 18 A/C double. Bath or shower
- [dead link] Kallisti, ☏ , , fax: .
- 3 Blue Sand Hotel (Agali Bay), ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. 3-star hotel
- 4 Anemi Hotel (Karavostasi), ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. 5-star hotel. Open from April to October, started from 2008 from 240€.
- 5 Chora Resort Hotel & Spa, ☏ , , fax: . Open from April to October.