Fort Erie is in Niagara Region.
- Fort Erie Museums. Learn about Fort Erie's rich history.
- Fort Erie Race Track, 230 Catherine Street, ☎ . Watch live horse racing for free.
- Friendship Festival. Coinciding with both Canada Day (July 1st) and Independence Day in the United States (July 4th), the Friendship Festival is a four-day celebration of almost 200 years of friendship and mutual cooperation between the United States and Canada. Mather Arch Park is the venue for events such as classic car shows, War of 1812 reenactments (at Old Fort Erie), live music, and fireworks.
- Niagara Parkway. Take a leisurely drive along the Niagara River to Niagara Falls and continue on to Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Old Fort Erie, 350 Lakeshore Rd, toll-free: . Explore the old fort. $12.25 adult(13+), $7.95 children(6-12), plus HST.
- Freeland's Restaurant, 1485 Garrison Rd (Highway 3), ☎ . 6:30AM-11:30AM & 4:30PM - 9:30PM. Family style restaurant located in the Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre. $6.95 - $22.95.
- Green Acres Family Restaurant, 1554 Garrison Rd (Highway 3) (west of town), ☎ . Closed Mon & Tues. 11:30am-8:30pm Wed-Sun.. Well known for their fish & chips, some people speak highly of their turkey dinner. Often very busy. Take-out and eat-in.
- Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre, 1485 Garrison Rd, ☎ , fax: . Smoke free hotel. Indoor heated pool, whirlpool, and sauna.
- Tourist-friendly Niagara Falls is a short drive away.
- Less than a 40-minute drive away is the picturesque Niagara on the Lake - a quaint, historic town with great little shops, restaurants, and (in the summer) the Shaw Theatre Festival
- Fort Erie is mere minutes away from the U.S. city of Buffalo.
- Crystal Beach
|Routes through Fort Erie|
|Hamilton ← Niagara Falls ←||W E||→ → Buffalo → Ends at|
|St. Thomas ← Port Colborne ←||W E||→ END|