Francisco Beltrão is a city in the Iguaçu Valleys region Paraná. Is located in the region of the southwestern of Paraná. According to population estimates from July 2013, the city has 84,437 inhabitants. Was officially emancipated at December 14, 1952, but have human occupation (by the people who occupied the land, coming from the south of the country) since approximately 1921. In the town center is located the 'Concatedral Tower', an important touristic point from the city. The tower have 100m height, and an observation deck at 75m height. In the east side of the city has a museum, 'The Colonizer Museum' (port. "Museu do colonizador") was inaugurated in 2007 and tells the history of the occupation and colonization of the town.
- Christ the Redeemer.
- Exposition Park (Parque das Exposições).
- Museum of the Colonizer (Museu do Colonizador).
- Parque Alvorada.
- Cristal Palace Hotel, R. Vereador Romeu Lauro Werlang, 1133, ☎ .
- Francisco Beltrao Palace Hotel, R. Ponta Grossa, 2171 - Centro, ☎ .
- [formerly dead link]Hotel Anjo Dourado, Avenida Luiz Antonio Faedo, 1996 - São Cristóvão, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.
- [dead link]Hotel Provincia, R Vereador Romeu Lauro Werlang 1616 - Centro, ☎ .
- [dead link]Portal Parq Hotel, Av. Duque de Caxias, 195 - Marrecas, ☎ .