Futuna Island (Wallis and Futuna)
Futuna Island is one of the two Hoorn Islands in Wallis and Futuna.
- Alo - the chiefdom comprising the eastern two-thirds of the island
- Sigavé (Singave) - the chiefdom comprising western third of the island
The Alo chiefdom also covers the neighbouring Alofi Island, which is uninhabited.
- Leava - the capital of Sigavé, and the island's third largest village
- Mala'e - the capital of Alo
- Ono - the island's largest village, in Alo
- Taoa - the island's second largest village, in Alo