Europe > Britain and Ireland > United Kingdom > England > East Midlands > Lincolnshire > Gainsborough
- All Saints Church
- Brandy Wharf Cider Centre
- Bransby Home of Rest for Horses
- Dambusters Inn & Heritage Centre
- Gainsborough Heritage Centre
- 1 Gainsborough Old Hall, Parnell Street, DN21 2NB, ☎ . The Medieval Manor House is one of the best preserved medieval manor houses in England dating from the 15th century. Open 7 days a week from March to October, closing on a Sunday for the remainder of the year. adults £6.00, children £4.00, concessions £4.00.
- Hewitt's Windmill
- Model Railway Museum
- RAF Scampton Historical Museum
- Hemswell Craft & Design Centre
- Trinity Arts Centre
- West Lindsey Leisure Centre
- 1 Marshall's Yard, Beaumont St, DN21 2NA, ☎ . Features around 30 stores located in the centre of the town.
- 2 Hemswell Antique Centre, Caenby Corner Estate, Hemswell Cliff, DN21 5TJ. Set on an old airfield at Hemswell Cliff, near Gainsborough which has over 300 dealers selling thousands of items.
- Hickman Hill Hotel, Cox's Hill, ☎ .
- The White Hart Hotel, 49 Lord Street, ☎ .
- Eastbourne House, Trinity St, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. AA four star rated guest house close to the Town Centre. £45-78 per room.
- Gainsborough Tourist Information Centre, Caskgate Street, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mon.-Fri. 8:30AM-5PM.