Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 All Saints Church. Church built in 1748 with a mediaeval tower housing eight bells.
- 2 Bransby Home of Rest for Horses, Bransby, LN1 2PH. daily 9AM - 5PM.
- Dambusters Inn & Heritage Centre.
- Gainsborough Heritage Centre.
- 3 Gainsborough Old Hall, Parnell Street, DN21 2NB, ☏ . The Medieval Manor House is one of the best preserved medieval manor houses in England dating from the 15th century. Open 7 days a week from March to October, closing on a Sunday for the remainder of the year. adults £6.00, children £4.00, concessions £4.00.
- Hewitt's Windmill.
- Model Railway Museum.
- 4 RAF Scampton Historical Museum.
- Hemswell Craft & Design Centre.
- Trinity Arts Centre.
- 1 West Lindsey Leisure Centre.
- 1 Marshall's Yard, Beaumont St, DN21 2NA, ☏ . Features around 30 stores located in the centre of the town.
- 2 Hemswell Antique Centre, Caenby Corner Estate, Hemswell Cliff, DN21 5TJ. Set on an old airfield at Hemswell Cliff, near Gainsborough which has over 300 dealers selling thousands of items.
- Hickman Hill Hotel, Cox's Hill, ☏ .
- The White Hart Hotel, 49 Lord Street, ☏ .
- Eastbourne House, Trinity St, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. AA four star rated guest house close to the Town Centre. £45-78 per room.
- Gainsborough Tourist Information Centre, Caskgate Street, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Mon.-Fri. 8:30AM-5PM.